26.8.07

Last Day.

Tomorrow is the BIG day. I have to wake up at 6am, get ready to be at work at 8am!! ahh. That's a crazy reality. I think it hit me a little this morning. I woke up at 730, tired and a little queezy. After throwing up a little, maybe from a bad mix the night before, I went back to sleep thinking that by this time tomorrow morning, I'll be driving to work.

Life as I know it is about to be conformed. Quite possibly, tomorrow might be the first day of the rest of my life as a cubicle dwelling, office working person.

It's a job in Houston, with a normal schedule. It's fine. I just really need to get used to it.

It's really going to suck having to wake up early for the commute to the office. I can't wait to move out.

No comments: