23.6.08

Free Flowing.

Just after I wrote about how I was practically back on track with my work out and body goals, I got sick. OF COURSE I'd get sick when I'm back on track. Why else would I get sick.

So, Thursday night was the start of the fatigue and aches. It stretched through the weekend. Today, the right side of my face is free flowing. Drippy eyes, nose. Breathing through my mouth. Sinus pressure. Congestion. I have a cold AND I'm at work!

I just went to my dad's going away party at his work though. It was nice. It's kinda unreal that he's leaving for ANGOLA on Friday!! I won't see him for three months at a time. Now, not seeing him for three months at a time in college is not the same. Granted, that wasn't how long I'd go without at least seeing my parents, but, THREE MONTHS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. Not only another country, but one where he is required to have a body guard at times. One where "In Case of Emergency" is days away. I think my mom will be EXTREMELY worried, and I think she cares a LOT more than she'll ever admit.

We had our little family dinner with him last night at a really nice french restuarant. He's just glad to go do something different, and something he'll find meaningful. He's lucky to get to go. I'm still waiting for my break with BP, start making the mula, start travelling.

No comments: